Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First Day of School

August 20, 2007
Ok, the first day of school was not such a great day for me. Tanner started Junior High, Allie 4th grade and Morgan went to Kindergarten. I cried off and on all day long. Savannah kept saying, "Don't cry momma." I can't even think about the day Savannah starts school. But despite my blues the kids had a fabulous day. Morgan loved school and loves her teacher. Tanner is adjusting to lockers and passing periods but thinks that Jr. High is way better than elem. school. At this point Allie is more excited about the new clothes to wear to school then she is about school!



4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am so happy to see new pictures! Your kids look wonderful! I can't believe how old they are all getting. Congrats to Tanner on Jr. High and Morgie on Kindergarten and Allie, I love your shoes! Love you guys!

jan said...

It is from Japan.
I very love a bee.

Lindsey said...

I forgot to mention that I love the chair with the flowers. It is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, new pics! I can't believe how big they have gotten! I LOVE the day spa pics! You are such a fun MOM!