Saturday, April 26, 2008

Arizona

Just wanted to touch base and let you all know that I am in Mesa, Arizona right now not only where it is warm and sunny but more importantly where my newest niece is. Emmerson Kate arrived April 15 and I was lucky enough to come for a visit. She is beautiful and by far THE best baby ever, including my own four babes. It has been so much fun to hang out with Shaun & Jenni, hold Emmie and play with big brother Weston! I won't be going home until the 30th so check back then to find out all about our busy April....

4 comments:

Sarah Young said...

What a beautiful baby!

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

She is a very cute baby and I love the name - how fun for you to be in Arizona!

hilla said...

What a sweet baby! How do you manage do disappear for 15 days when you have 4 kids of your own to take care of? What a good sis.

Tiffany Hales said...

You have been Tagged! Go to my blog for instructions.