After teaching pilates I came out of class on our 15th Anniversary to find a single red rose with this note...
Happy Anniversary! I hope you have as much fun with this little adventure as I have had. You need to follow the clues throughtout the day and collect a small token of my love from each stop. Enjoy, have fun and know how much I love you!!!
Clue #1: I love you because you make us all feel "Safe" in the "way" that only the best wife and mother could. (Especially when you have to get a little feisty!)
(Safeway for the next clue)
Clue #2: I love you because you keep things hot and spicy, just like this "challenging" place.
(Carmen's Burrittos where Carl & Tanner did the spicy burritto challenge)
Clue #3: I love you because you make me feel like a VIP and you don't even have to bribe me with good ice!
(Sonic- I love my Diet Cokes)
Clue #4: I love you because you are always encouraging me to develop my talents. Maybe someday they'll hang one of my pictures here along side Bill's.
(Western Nebraska Art Gallery)
Clue #5: I love you because you know me so well that you wouldn't dream of putting ketchup on my Philly cheese steak.
(The Woodshed - um, they don't know Carl and put ketchup on his Philly)
Clue #6: I love you because you are my best friend and you are always there for me. Good friends are priceless.
(Vlcek's - Good friends)
Clue #7: I love you because when it comes to finding the right deals you are right on "target".
(Target - love that place)
Clue #8: I love you because you never complain about me having to spend so much time and energy here.
(The church)
Clue #9: I love you because you encouraged me to follow my dream and go to work in a career that I love. I recognize the sacrifice that was for you, thank you!
(The hospital)
Clue #10: I love you because of your inner beauty, but sure so like the way they help you look on the outside!
(The Spa - where I get my hair and pedicures done)
Clue #11: I love you because you are sweeter than the treats at this Saturday morning stop.
(Gering Bakery)
Clue #12: I love you because you are my ROCK! My love for you is "MONUMENTal"!
(Scottsbluff Momument)
Clue #13: I love you because you are an incredible mom. Our children are lucky to have such an involoved parent in their educational endeavors.
(Geil Elementary)
Clue #14: I love you because you make four walls and a roof a HOME! See you there!
(Home)
Throughout my little adventure I collected 15 roses and came home to find out that I was going away for the weekend...
4 comments:
What a keeper! That sounds like so much fun! Happy 15th you two!
man he put in a lot of work for that little scavenger hunt. so where the heck did you go/are going?
Um holy hopeless romantic! You lucky woman! I hope you enjoyed your weekend!
That's impressive! I hope your many adventures together will continue to surprise and delight both of you! Still can't believe it has been 15 yrs!
Post a Comment