
Our little (well not so little) teenager with his loot. Aunt Jenni knitted him his beanie. He was disappointed when the weather got too warm to wear it. Tanner had a great birthday and at this point was anxiously awaiting his trip to Washington DC with his parents. More to come on our trip. Time sure has flown by. It seems like only yesterday that Tanner was just a little guy and now I have to look up to him to talk to him and stand on my tip toes to give him a big hug. We are so proud of the young man he is becoming. Tanner has a love of good things and for doing the right thing. He is a great example to all of us!
5 comments:
Little Tann-Man is 14?!! Yipes! Time flies by WAY too fast! I remember like yesterday when he was just 2 or 3 years old!
I can't believe how grown up he looks! So great to read that he is still his kind self. Tanner will always have a special place in our hearts as the little friend who looked past Amber's physical difficulties.
Love all the pics and updates! What a gorgeous family!
I cannot believe Tanner is 14!!! I am freaking out because my baby is about to be 4!!! Oh my.. time is flying :)
Just got done reading through your blogs. Everyone is growing up so fast...and beautifully! Tanner reminds me of a young Josh Groban in the picture. Allie and Morgan remind me of their Nana, and Savannah is her sweet beautiful self. My baby is now 21...6'6" , and when he hugs me I fit in the crook of his armpit. He is soon off to Israel, and I wanted to thank you so much for helping to sponsor him, and your kind words. You guys are the best!
Tanner is so grown up! I too have to look up at Tyler now- it's crazy! It doesn't seem that long ago that they were in cub scouts together with Carl! Hope all is going well with you guys!!
Post a Comment