Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy 15th Anniversary!

I know it has been over a month since I was last seen but we have been really busy. Crazy busy! It's a long story and hopefully I will be able to catch everyone up but I couldn't let this day pass without putting it out there that today Carl and I are celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary. It has been a wonderful day and it seems that more surprises await me tomorrow.
I will post more details later but suffice it to say that I am one lucky girl and I KNOW it!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 15 years! That is awesome - I hope you will be able to share with us what you did on your special day :)

Amy and Brad said...

Happy anniversary to you both!

Cookie said...

Cool beans! Glad it was fun. Congrats!

Garrison Propaganda said...

what a big day! happy anniversary!!!

Sarah Young said...

WAHOO! I still remember the day you got married and can't believe that was 15 years ago! Congratulations you two!