Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Morning



Morgan wrote a letter to the Easter Bunny and told him about her tonsils and asked him if he could please bring her some chocolate pudding and he delivered. Shortly after these pictures were taken Morgan stood up and said, "I'm going to puke!" Unfortunately, she didn't make it too far and threw up in Savannah's Easter basket. Savannah started crying and screaming, "She puked in my basket!" I don't think we will be forgetting this Easter anytime soon!


5 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Eww gross! At least when grown-ups puke, they think about where it might land! Poor Savannah!

Lindsey said...

I have to side with Savannah - I would scream and cry if someone puked in my basket too.

Leah said...

Oh my, what do my wondering eyes spy? Why not a buffalo, but our loveable cousins. Yeah, thank you so much for updating your blog. It has been a while since I have seen those getting to be so big kiddos.

Cookie said...

Yea! I found your blog all on my own. It is so fun to see you guys. I can't believe how much Tanner looks like Carl! We had the pukes on Easter too. Chocolate puke in the carpet. YUK! I liked your blog so much I had to make my own. You will have to come and see.

Joe said...

That has to be the best Easter experience ever.