Saturday, March 22, 2008

We're Back...

Howdy!
Dearest Friends & Family,
Thank you for waiting so patiently (and not so patiently... I won't say any names... Lindsey)for me to get back on the blogging train. It seems that life has been spinning out of control for the past several months. I feel like every aspect of my life is like my laundry room. Right when I feel like things have finally gotten caught up I open the washer to find a stinky moldy load of whites that I have forgotten about and one of the kids comes in with their dirty clothes basket after I had already called for all dirty clothes! I could really go for a maid but then who am I kidding, I would have to clean for the maid to come because I wouldn't want the maid to find out about my true inner slob when she opened my closet or even worse my laundry room!!!
I am going to do my best to recap the last six months and will hopefully be able to stay on top of things... Summer is coming and the kids wear far less clothing in the warmer weather!

No comments: