Spencer called the beginning of March to tell us that he was being ordained an Elder on the 16th of March and that he would love for Carl to be there. We absolutely would not have missed it for anything. So we pawned our children off on some friends and drove straight through. I loved every minute of having my husband to myself as well as seeing everyone we love and miss so much. We are so proud of Spencer and the man that he is. After the ordination Spencer made a few comments and I couldn't help but cry knowing that what we just witnessed was and is the reality of the Atonement of Jesus Christ! Our Savior truly does know and love us best!

Me & My Nana
2 comments:
I was so happy for Spencer when my mom told me he was being ordained and all of his siblings were going to be there for it. You guys are a special group of people!
I was so happy for Spencer when my mom told me he was being ordained and all of his siblings were going to be there for it. You guys are a special group of people!
Post a Comment