Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Bairds Are Back!

(Carl's Surprise 40th Birthday Party in September)
I have been getting so much flack about the fact that I haven't blogged for close to nine months that I decided I needed to either a. shut the thing down or b. blog. So hear I am. It started to get a little overwhelming when I thought about going back and catchng every one up on what we have been up to. I'm not going to do that - suffice it to say that we have been busy... work, church, school, family, children, friends. Our lives are rich and full of all the stuff that really matters and you can throw in some crazy while you are at it. In this new year I hope to be a little better at letting everyone know what the Baird Buzz is! Here is to 2009!

3 comments:

hilla said...

I nearly peed myself when I saw a new post under your name on my blog roll!

Sarah Young said...

WAHOOOOOOOOO! When I saw you updated I think my heart skipped a little beat! Welcome back! I was just thinking, man, no one blog's anymore, and lo and behold you restore my faith in it! :)

P.S. You all look great!

Leah said...

Wholy Cow, you have updated. Welcome back. It is nice to hear that you are still alive over there.