Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bam It!

Recent conversation with Savannah:
Me: "What did you just say Savannah?"
SK: "I said Bam It."
Me: "Um, that kind of sounds like another word that's not a really good word. Maybe we shouldn't say it."
SK: "Well, actually it is a good word."
Me: "What does it mean?"
SK: "It's the word you use when things just don't work out like you want them to. You just say BAM IT!"
If she only knew how often I could be saying, "Bam It, Savannah!"

3 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Haha, I still remember the spanking I got for using BAM IT'S cousin on my brothers when I was about four! My friend's dad was working on his car and it didn't go the way he wanted it to, so a BAM IT flew out. I thought that sounded pretty good, so when my brothers were being rotten later that day I put it to good use. Too bad my mom didn't appreciate my new vocabulary!

Leah said...

Your still blogging, it wasn't just a one time catch-up. That Savannah, she sure is a firecracker. I can see that she defiently keeps the family on their toes. It is nice to catch up on the family. I was just looking at a picture in our office with Spencer and Tanner and that rat Spencer bought. Tanner must have only been 3, my how time really does fly.

hilla said...

It's still shocking to see The Six Bees updating every couple days! :) Oh kids- they say the darndest things- like all the things the rest of us are thinking in our heads but don't have the nerve to say out loud!