Carl had to work Sunday morning. Savannah woke up early and was snuggling in bed with me when she reached over and pulled my pajama top down. I asked her what she was doing and the conversation went like this...
SK: "I just wanted to see if you still had milk in your boobies."
Me: "Nope, no more milk since I stopped nursing you."
SK: "Why does your boobie look like that? It folds kind of flat."
Me: "That's what happens when you nurse four babies."
SK: "It looks weird." She has crawled out of the bed and over her shoulder she says, "Maybe you should think about filling your boobies up with milk again."
Thanks once again little one for boosting my self confidence. In less than a week - my mothering and now my body image. I just keep remembering what my sister Jenni once told me. Something about flat chests being very vogue!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish it was as easy as just refilling it full of milk! Every morning I'd say, hmmm, lookin' a little flat today, top 'er off please!
Hahaha! From the mouth of babes! Amaya recently asked me what was wrong with my stomach, if that is any consolation.
Post a Comment