Saturday, March 22, 2008

100th Day of School

Morgan's kindergarten class had a big party for the 100th day of school. Everyone had to bring 100 of something - Morgan brought 100 marshmellows.

2 comments:

Sarah Young said...

HOORAY!!!! Krista, you have no idea how pumped I am that you're posting again!! Wahoo! I loved looking at all your pictures over the last six months and seeing how fast those cute kids of yours are growing up! I particularly got a big laugh out of Savannah's knickers in her bum! What a ham! It looks way too cold there in Nebraska! You've made me decide I can never leave Georgia! Keep up with posting!

Lots of Love!

Barb McLean said...

What a fun surprise to see you had updated your blog! Wow, I can't believe how everyone has grown! Nebraska reminds me of our time in Chicago... long, cold winters! Tell Allie her pictures were great! Now if I can just figure out how to update my own blog... Sarah was helping me and I am at a loss trying to figure it out on my own. It's hard to teach old dogs new tricks!