Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mini Me

How funny is this? I had gone to bed early and Morgan came in to snuggle. When Carl came to bed here is how he found us sound asleep. Is there such a thing as genetic sleeping tendencies?

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Hey Krista! It is so good to finally see you blogging again. It looks like life is treating y'all good after PT school. Your family is so cute and you guys have made some wonderful memories. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Sarah Young said...

That is too cute! I'm glad Carl thought to grab the camera!

Lindsey said...

Two peas in a pod! That is the funniest picture! I hope Morgalita is feeling better!

hilla said...

That is hilarious. There must be some truth to the genetic sleeping thing because watching Amaya and Joe sleep together is liking watching two versions of the same thing- mouth open, drooling and snoring. Lucky me!