Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MY "McDreamy" of 14 Years!

Funny story...
I ran into the receptionist of our pediatrition's office and she says, "I was going to call you and tell you what I overheard two moms in the waiting room talking about." She goes on to say that these ladies were talking about the physical therapist that is working with one of their parents and that he is so wonderful etc. etc. His name is Carl and he is so good looking - I swear he is my McDreamy! I laughed and told Carl about it later.
I guess I could have gotten jealous but really it just made me feel really lucky. Carl is wonderful and handsome but he is so much more. He is a man of integrity, humility and kindness. He radiates goodness! He leads our family by example. He is an amazing father. When I watch him with our children I fall deeper in love. We celebrated 14 years of marriage on the 19th of March and I would marry him again and again. So when I was going through pictures and I came across this one of him holding Morgie I thought, "Carl the PT you are so handsome and you are MY McDreamy!"

2 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Tell all those ladies to eat their hearts out! I've only been around Carl a handful of times, but you can tell even in a few seconds, he truly is just such a nice guy! You did good girlfriend!

Lindsey said...

I always say that I would be his second wife - I will clean the bathrooms! He is a wonderful man. We just love that Dr. Bishop Baird!